BEER IN BALLARD IS MADE & SERVED!
Discover local, independent Ballard breweries, wineries, distilleries, tap rooms, beer halls and tasting rooms.
Here is a complete and current list of the beer, wine and spirit producers located in this little corner of Seattle!
- Bad Jimmy's Brewing Co. - Neighborhood brewery and taproom! Popular theme nights; TV screens; surrounded by micro cluster of terrific restaurants. Patio, garage doors, the whole nine yards.
- Hale's Ales & Brew Pub - Pioneer in Ballard and America; a must-see. Brewery tours, private event spaces, Palladium and full English pub with food.
- Reuben's Brews & Tasting Room - Award-winning, growing and in new, bigger location.
- Stoup Brewing & Tap Room - A local favorite; family-friendly, fun, delicious.
- Peddler Brewing Company - Play cornhole and enjoy this local brewery's huge beer garden year-round; popular on market day and movie nights.
- Urban Family Brewing Company & Tap Room - Tasting flights to delight in new Magnolia facility; open Thursday thru Sunday.
- Domanico Cellars - In a neighborhood known for beer and tap rooms, Domanico provides popular meeting spot for local wine lovers.
- Lucky Envelope Brewing - Family and dog-friendly brewery and tap room with rotating, small batch taps for your tasting pleasure.
- Populuxe Brewing - This independent brewer is a local favorite with lots going on: food trucks, music, parties and fresh, small batch beer.
More Ballard area breweries, beer halls, distilleries and tasting rooms:
- Fremont Brewing
- Ballard Beer Company Taproom & Beer Hall
- Captive Spirits Distilling (Big Gin)
- Flying Bike Cooperative Brewery
- Maritime Pacific Brewing and the Jolly Roger Taproom
- Naked City Brewery & Taphouse
- NW Peaks Brewery & The Bergschrund Tasting Room
- Old Ballard Liquor Company
- The Barking Dog Alehouse
- Lagunitas Brewing Co.
- The Cannery
- Rooftop Brewing Company
- Obec Brewing
- Figurehead Brewing
- Chuck's Hop Shop (Greenwood)
- Brouwer's Cafe (Fremont)
- Outlander Brewery & Pub (Fremont)
- Old Stove Brewing (rumored plans)
- And more (See Map) ...
Most of these businesses are within a stone's throw from Old Ballard. Another fun and central meeting point to kick off your Ballard Tasting Tour is Ballard's UP House (Edith Macefield House).