BEER IN BALLARD IS SERVED! Discover Local, Independent Ballard Breweries, Distilleries, Tap Rooms, Beer Halls and Tasting Rooms.
Here is a complete and current list of the local beer and spirit producers we love to visit in the neighborhood!
- Bad Jimmy's Brewing Co. - Neighborhood brewery and taproom! Popular theme nights; TV screens; surrounded by micro cluster of terrific restaurants. Patio, garage doors, the whole nine yards.
- Hale's Ales & Brew Pub - Pioneer in Ballard and America; a must-see. Brewery tours, private event spaces, Palladium and full English pub with food.
- Reuben's Brews & Tasting Room - Award-winning, growing and in new, bigger location.
- Stoup Brewing & Tap Room - A local favorite; family-friendly, fun, delicious.
- Peddler Brewing Company - Play cornhole and enjoy this local brewery's huge beer garden year-round; popular on market day and movie nights.
- Urban Family Brewing Company & Tap Room - Tasting flights to delight in new Magnolia facility; open Thursday thru Sunday.
- Domanico Cellars - In a neighborhood known for beer and tap rooms, Domanico provides popular meeting spot for local wine lovers.
- Lucky Envelope Brewing - Family and dog-friendly brewery and tap room with rotating, small batch taps for your tasting pleasure.
- Populuxe Brewing - This independent brewer is a local favorite with lots going on: food trucks, music, parties and fresh, small batch beer.
More Ballard breweries, beer halls, distilleries and tasting rooms:
- Fremont Brewing
- Ballard Beer Company Taproom & Beer Hall
- Captive Spirits Distilling (Big Gin)
- Flying Bike Cooperative Brewery
- Maritime Pacific Brewing and the Jolly Roger Taproom
- Naked City Brewery & Taphouse
- NW Peaks Brewery & The Bergschrund Tasting Room
- Old Ballard Liquor Company
- The Barking Dog Alehouse
- Lagunitas Brewing Co.
- The Cannery
- Rooftop Brewing Company
- Chuck's Hop Shop (Greenwood)
- Brouwer's Cafe (Fremont)
- Outlander Brewery & Pub (Fremont)
- Obec Brewing (planned)
- Figurehead Brewing (planned)
- Old Stove Brewing (planned)
- And more (See Map) ...
Most of these businesses are within walking distance of the 400-car parking garage at Swedish, a stone's throw away from all the action in and around Old Ballard. Another fun and central meeting point to kick off your Ballard Tasting Tour is Ballard's UP House (Edith Macefield House).