Hi-Life Restaurant & Bar
5425 Russell Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98107 (MAP)
ABOUT Hi-Life Restaurant & Bar:
- The one and only Hi-Life is located in the grand setting of Ballard's historic 1911 fire station and part of Seattle's own acclaimed Chow Foods. Don't miss the Not-So-Early-Breakfast Special every weekday. Opens at 8 AM daily!
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily. Hi-Life is a local favorite for families, professionals and visitors. It's definitely worth a visit and could easily become your new favorite.
- Separate bar, private dining for groups up to 24 people and large, spacious, comfortable seating area with a view into the kitchen and beautiful brick pizza oven.
- Strong commitment to fresh, locally sourced ingredients with a rotating seasonal menu (Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall) to bring order to Seattle seasonal mood disorder.
- Happy Hour is served daily from 3 to 6:30 and 10 PM to close. On Tuesdays Happy Hour is from 3 PM til close (in both the bar and the restaurant). Early bird Happy Hour is M-F from 8 am to 11 am.
- Ever popular Sunday Chicken Dinner is served from 5:00 pm until close with delicious, fun family-style fried chicken. Great deal for whole family!
Kris McDaniel, General Manager
Peter Levy, Proprietor
Katie Hohman, Marketing Director, Chow Foods