Porkchop & Co.
5451 Leary Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98107 (MAP)
(206) 257-5761 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About Porkchop & Co.:
- Family-owned and operated Porkchop & Co. has steadily built a stable of regulars who recognize something special about Chef Paul Osher's approach to food, service and hospitality.
- Don't let the name fool you! Plenty of vegetarians have found their pleasure at Porkchop & Co. Those in the know check the refrigerated display before leaving for a tasty treat to bring home. If you see the smoked beet dip, it's unique, capable of transforming a Breton cracker into an appetizer that makes you look like a genius.
- Do we recommend the porkchop sandwich, a decadent delight? Absolutely, but there are plenty of other options to satisfy your palate. The ingredients here are as fresh, local and tasty as they come.
- Expect a crowd for brunch. Dinner is popular too.
Paul Osher, Chef & Proprietor