"Everyone loves fried chicken, Don't ever make it. Ever. Buy it from a place that makes good fried chicken."
- Nora Ephron.
The ChefSteps video below was posted on EAT Ballard Facebook page in December 2017 and the recommendations came rolling in on where to eat fried chicken in Seattle restaurants. Ready? Here are the results in no particular order:
- For fried chicken in historic Seattle, try Bramling Cross gastropub in heart of Old Ballard.
- Hi-Life in Ballard's original, century old fire station serves family style fried chicken dinner every Sunday night.
- Brunswick & Hunt in Ballard will delight you with their fried chicken.
- Make it yourself! Get all you need from Ballard Market.
- Marco Polo Bar & Grill is famous for its broasted chicken in Sodo.
- Chick-fil-A has made a national reputation for itself based on fast food fried chicken - closest location in North Seattle is Lynnwood.
- Heaven Sent Fried Chicken in Lake City will not let you down with its fried chicken.
- Hometown player, Ezell's Famous Chicken, has a nearby Seattle restaurants in Wallingford to serve you. The name says it all.
- The Steelhead Diner in Pike Place Market likes to pair its fried chicken with waffles, yum!
- Ma'Ono for chicken Hawaiian style in Seattle.
- Don't under estimate the Duck Island Ale House on Aurora in North Seattle.
- Thackeray in Fremont will not disappoint!