In addition to all the people and organizations recognized in our Community section, we are honored to thank the following individuals who have provided inspiration, guidance, food and drinks in support of this initiative to celebrate the businesses, events and traditions that keep Ballard strong and vibrant. Thank you also to the countless others who have demonstrated their support and ideas for EAT Ballard.
- Alasdair Turner, mountaineer, explorer, Antarctic scientist and professional photographer.
- Angela Shen, Founder of Savor Seattle Tours, America's Top Food Tour.
- Brad Hole, Food, Fishing & Business Expert; Founder Kayak Fishing Washington and Honey Hole Honey.
- Darnell Sue, Socialite, Blogger and PR Maven.
- David Hawxhurst, Maritime Photographer.
- Dean Adams, Retired, Halibut Longline Fisherman, Author and Speaker.
- Don-Michael Bradford, PhD, CE Colonel, USAF-Ret., DAV.
- Doug Zellers, Food & Beverage Leader.
- Ernest Hildeberg, Artist & Community Leader.
- Jamie Peha, Food Community Organizer, Businesswoman and Communications Expert.
- Jay Dotson, Aerial Photography Specialist and Ballard Community Supporter.
- Jeff Ofelt, Entrepreneur, Investor, Restaurateur and Community Leader.
- Jeff Pond, Maritime Photographer, Boeing Airplane Builder and Family Man.
- Jenny Young, Ballard parent and community leader.
- Judy Kirkhuff, Ballard Farmers Market Master.
- Ken Myer, Senior Executive Management Consultant.
- Kevin Willis, Photographer, Video Producer, Artist.
- Leslie Mehren, National Art and Estate Sales Expert, Designer and Ballardite Wanderlust.
- Linda Evans, Maritime Photographer, Local Guide and Powerhouse.
- Long Bach Nguyen, World Renowned Aviation Expert & Photographer from Seattle.
- Lucy Bartlett, Oxford University Said School of Business Graduate and Social Enterprise Expert.
- Mark Tupper, Food & Beverage Entrepreneur and Leader.
- Melissa Peterman, Event Organizer and Food + Beverage Community Builder.
- Mike Thelin, Founder Feast Portland.
- Pete Blecha, Seattle Music Historian and Writer.
- Peter Levy, Seattle Restaurateur.
- Rik Tokuno, Senior Executive Management Consultant.
- Ralph, Coolman, Artist, Photographer, Professor, Community Organizer.
- Robyn Barfoot, Big Cat Expert, Wildlife Conservation Advocate and past Crowned Queen of Issaquah.
- Rob Casey, Leading Ballard paddling authority, guide and instructor.
- Sigma Sreedhara, Seattle Photographer extraordinaire.
- Sue Pierce, Neighbor and Community Organizer.
- Tate Rogers, Entrepreneur and Food + Beverage Community Leader.
And a huge thank you to the restaurants, bars, cafes, breweries and local Food & Beverage businesses who make it possible!
Some of our favorite Ballard Videos: