"The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire."
- Pamela Hansford Johnson.
Here is a list of great places to watch a Seattle sunset in and around Ballard! The numbers correspond to the numbers on the map below.
- Sunset Hill Park - awesome!
- Fremont Peak Park - awesome and close to the breweries!
- Golden Gardens Park - sandy; bring chairs!
- Shilshole Bay Marina - head to the public fishing pier for unobstructed view!
- Don't yet have friends with a boat? Join the Corinthian Yacht Club; affordable and awesome!