REQUEST SEATTLE RESTAURANT &
GIFT CARD DONATIONS
REQUEST SEATTLE GIFT CARD DONATION FOR AUCTION OR RAFFLE
Did you raise your hand to help find gift card donations for an upcoming raffle or auction in the neighborhood? Good for you! It takes five minutes to complete a donation request here. We would love to make your day and support your community building.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Request your gift card donation using the form on this page.
- Your request is forwarded to local businesses who give generously in the community and want to help. (Subscribe/Unsubscribe)
- Each participating business gives according to its own giving priorities and abilities.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING?
This initiative has helped to raise tens of thousands of additional dollars for local community-building organizations with hundreds of gift card donation requests fulfilled. Here is a partial list of groups who have received gift cards for their raffles and auctions:
- Adams Elementary School PTA
- African Chamber of Commerce of the Pacific Northwest
- ALS Association of WA
- ARC Dance
- Ardor Creative Media
- Associated Friends of Roosevelt Drama
- Attain Housing
- Ballard Cub Scout Pack 100
- Ballard Elks Lodge #827
- Ballard Emblem Club #216
- Ballard Food Bank
- Ballard High School Foundation
- Ballard High School Performing Arts Booster Club
- Ballard Landmark
- Ballard P-Patch
- Bellevue Children's Academy Parent Association
- Bellevue College Foundation
- Bloodworks NW
- Boys & Girls Clubs of South Puget Sound
- Brain Injury Alliance of Washington
- Camp Kesem UW
- Denise Louie Education Center
- Duwamish River Cleanup Coalition
- Eastside Heritage Center
- France Education Northwest
- Friends of Salmon Bay
- Harborview Medical Center
- Heron Habitat Helpers
- Japan-America Society of the State of Washington
- John Hay Elementary School
- Little Angels Service Dogs
- Mary's Place
- Moisture Festival
- Nordic Museum
- Northwest Center
- Northwest Danish Association
- Northwest Parkinson's Foundation
- Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding
- Northwest Youth Services
- Norwegian Ladies Chorus of Seattle
- Pacific Asian Empowerment Program
- Pawsitive Alliance
- Pure Food Kids Foundation
- Refugee Women's Alliance
- Roosevelt Jazz Boosters
- Rotary Club of Ballard
- Salmon Bay Elementary School
- Seattle Area Feline Rescue
- Seattle Ladies Choir
- Seattle Milk Fund
- Shilshole Bay Marina
- Small Faces Child Development Center
- Studio East
- Sustainable Ballard
- Sustainable Seattle
- The 5th Avenue Theatre
- The World is Fun
- Washington Environmental Council
- Washington State Association of Chefs
- White Center Food Bank
- Whitman Middle School PTSA
- Whittier Elementary PTA
- Washington School Counselor Association
- and many more...
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q - Can I request a gift card donation from a specific establishment?
A - Yes. We will do our best to forward it to them.
Q - Will I receive the specific gift cards I request?
A - Fingers crossed.
Q - How much are gifts from the pool worth?
A - Gift card donations generally range in face value between $25 and $100. A suitably matched gift card for the occasion can raise two, three or more times its face value in a raffle or auction. Your request may be answered by more than one business.
Q - Do the gift cards have any special restrictions or strings attached?
A - No. These are the gift cards and certificates sold at donating establishments.
Q - Can I request a gift card from the fund to recognize or honor an exceptional student, team, class, volunteer, donor, writer, artist, senior, leader or group?
A - Yes.
Q - Can I request gifts from the fund to thank guest speakers who address our nonprofit group?
A - Yes.
Q - We are not organized as a registered Washington nonprofit. Can we still receive a gift?
A - It's possible as long as there is a clear community or business benefit.
Q - Will you consider any request?
A - Yes.
Q - How long will it take to process my request?
A - If we can help, then you will receive a gift before your deadline.
Q - How will I know if my request was approved?
A - You will receive a gift before your deadline.
Q - When should I submit my request?
A - Submit your request once your fundraising effort has started and your event has been scheduled. The early bird gets the worm. Some businesses can give on shorter notice than others.
Q - Will you share/publish my contact information?
A - We will not publish your name, email, address or any other personally identifiable information. We will forward your request to local business owners and managers who want to support worthy community initiatives with in-kind donations.